Friday, March 26, 2010

Giddy Up Friday: More than 1 Way to Say "Good Job"

Today my daughter painted a picture. (She does that a lot! - Both do!). Sometimes she takes her time and sometimes she likes to experiment. All I could think to say to her was "good job"......boring!!! (The Dalmatian painting was hers from last year...love this one!)

That response got me thinking...I decided that for the rest of the weekend - I'm going to find more way than 1 way to tell my girls "good job"....Here's a few - and let's see if we can come up with more! 240 more to be exact!

So here's some of mine to start...(I'll have to go add these in there....)
1. Awesome!
2. That's the best!
3. Terrific!
4. Fantabulous!
5. That is out of this world!
6. So Cool!
7. Keep up the good work!
8. Wonderful!
9. Way to improve!
10. I knew you could do it!

So here's your chance to add to the list. Please keep the words kind and loving - no profanity - after all, this is all about being positive to those around us - esp our children! I set a goal of 250 more positive ways to say "Good Job". Pleas3 share this link with others. No words should be repeated - for the sake of coming up with the longest list without repeats! When it's all said and done - I will transfer the list to a PDF to share! We have until April 25th (1 month) to try this! Thanks everyone!
-kg

0 comments :

Post a Comment