Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Monday: Monkey's Birthday

I'd like to publicly wish my little baby girl a very Happy Birthday in 2 more days (She'll be 7! **drip drip tears**). I've been feverishly working on her birthday, her birthday party, orders, a fun fun fun project, and my first publication.
This is one of my favorite pictures of me and monkey when I had a little baby growing too...If you've never been to The Candy Man, in Orient Point out on the North Fork of Long Island NY, you are truly missing a slice of heaven! I've been going there since I was little for the best candy ever!!! and even without my Grandparents still living there, I will try to make it a wonderful memory for my girls too! She was proudly showing off her candy stick, just like the ones I ate when I was little! I miss her being so little! Happy birthday honey bear!

I'm off to keep busy! See you tomorrow...for some "nautical" this 'n' that picks (it will keep me excited for my latest project - and hopefully keep you guessing!)! - kg

0 comments :

Post a Comment